QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY POLICY OF RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A.
The Integrated Policy of RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A., summarises the commitments undertaken by the Management towards all interested parties and is explicitly stated, in accordance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 UNI EN ISO 45001:2018 (for Health and Safety and Legislative Decree 81/2008).
RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A., after having considered the fundamental values of its history and culture, after having evaluated its potential in terms of human, economic and technological resources, after having identified the expectations (both explicit and unexpressed) of its stakeholders and after having analysed its strengths and weaknesses in controlling the critical success factors that govern the market in which it competes, has defined, documented and supported its own Integrated Policy for Quality, Environment and Health and Safety.
The integrated policy document of RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A:
- is appropriate to the purposes and context of the organisation and gives impetus to its strategic directions;
- constitutes the reference framework for setting quality, OSH and environmental objectives;
- contains the commitment to meet applicable, legal and other requirements in accordance with environmental legislation and regulations to which the organisation subscribes;
- includes a commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OSH risks;
- includes a commitment to continuous improvement of the integrated management system (quality, environment, health and safety);
- contains the commitment to provide 'safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses', and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A. and the specific nature of its OSH risks and opportunities;
- covers the commitment to environmental protection, including the prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to the context of RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A. taking into account all direct and indirect environmental aspects; includes the pursuit of customer satisfaction;
- provides for the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives;
- is appropriate to the purpose and context of RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A., including the nature, size and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- includes continuous improvement through the development of procedures for evaluating environmental performance and associated indicators and the prevention of pollution;
- aims to minimise any significant negative environmental impact of new business developments and technologies;
- provides for projects and products to be assessed so that environmental aspects are always taken into account.
The strategic value of the Policy with which RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A. formally communicates its system of values is of fundamental importance.
In short, in defining this policy, RAMPINI CARLO S.p.A. puts its credibility and reputation at stake because:
- It formally declares compliance with the mandatory regulations applicable in its processes and respect for the agreements and guidelines drawn up by the social partners and institutional subjects involved;
- It expresses its commitment to the continuous improvement of its performance and its desire to ensure the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders over time;
- It communicates its "vision" and "mission" and its essential values;
- Declares awareness of its commitment and responsibilities;
- It is committed to preventing pollution, accidents and occupational diseases.
The integrated policy is available and maintained as documented information and is reviewed regularly during management review to ensure its continued suitability. The policy document is made available to the community and external stakeholders through publication on the company website, to company personnel through visibility of the document in the company, in the places of access and in meeting and reception rooms for external personnel. In addition to formal communications, the Management promotes the development of a network of communications focusing on the company's key values, to ensure the monitoring of the social atmosphere and the level of staff satisfaction and to guarantee the positive reinforcement of behaviour in line with the company vision.
Passignano sul Trasimeno, 30 June 2021
Turin, 5 October 2022 - Fabio Magnoni, General Manager of Rampini Carlo, has been appointed to the Presidency of the Bus Section of ANFIA.READ